When someone buys an HP printer, they first download and install their driver. Therefore, they establish a connection between the computer and the printer. If you are someone who recently added a new printer to your home, you will need to download the driver to your system. To this end, available HP customer support staff can assist you every step of the way.
To download the driver, you must have some details about the HP printer, such as product name, model ID and version of the Windows operating system
Download and Install the Hewlett Packard Printer Driver on your Windows OS:
- First, make sure you are logged into the computer with an administrator account. If not, just remember the credentials of the admin account.
- After receiving the details of your printer and Windows operating system, visit the Hewlett Packard support website or Call Hewlett Packard Support number.
- Here you need to go to the printer drivers section.
- When you are on the right side of the site, search for the driver of your HP printer.
- From the many download options, choose the appropriate HP printer driver installation package to download for your Windows PC.
- After the download is complete, locate the .EXE file in the download folder
- Double click on this .EXE file or right click to run it.
- Now you need to complete the onscreen instructions to complete the installation
After following these steps, you will certainly be able to download and install the Hewlett Packard printer driver on your Windows PC. In addition, HP drivers provide regular updates to simplify service life. So, to know how to update the printer driver, just look at the steps below.
Learn how to update HP printer drivers with Windows Device Manager
- Open the Run from Computer dialog box by pressing Windows key + R.
- In the Run dialog box, type “devmgmt.msc” and tap OK to open Device Manager.
- The Device Manager window opens and looks like “print queues” or “printers”
- Expand the Printer or Printer Queue category and receive your printer.
- Right-click the printer, and then click Update Driver in the menu list.
- Tap “Auto Search” to update the driver
- When the printer driver is updated, you are notified and you do not need to update the Hewlett Packard printer driver. Otherwise, Device Manager will download and install the latest driver.
- Install the computer immediately after installing the printer driver for the changes to take effect.
Hopefully, these steps will help you download, install, and update the Hewlett Packard printer driver on your Windows system. However, if you are unable to perform these steps or install the drivers, we recommend that you contact the experts of the Hewlett Packard Support Team 24 × 7 is available to provide the best possible resolution.