Do you need to learn how to configure and install the HP printer in Windows? Printer settings are critical for excellent output and maximum efficiency. There are several ways to configure the HP printer in Windows. Therefore, this is necessary to know how to set up their respective Hewlett Packard printers for work. The different layers of HP printers are:
- USB connection to your PC
- Wireless connection (Wi-Fi) to your computer (wireless printer required)
- Cabling to your computer
How do I configure and install the HP printer in Windows?
Perform the configuration correctly for the system after the configuration is compatible with the system requirements and according to your requirements. The printer is an important peripheral accessory for any system, the device for the printer to print your document correctly.
Method 1: Connect USB to your PC
You can connect your Hewlett Packard printer with a USB cable.
1) Turn on your PC and HP printer.
2) Use a USB cable to connect the USB port to the back of your HP printer and computer.
Method 2: Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to your computer
If your HP printer is turned on wirelessly, you can connect your printer to your network using the guided wireless printer setup wizard.
1) Enable it for Hewlett Packard printer, router and computer.
2) Remove any external device from your HP printer.
3) Make sure your computer is connected to the same wireless network that you are connecting the printer to.
Method 3: wired connection to your computer
You can connect your HP printer and computer to your router with a standard Ethernet cable.
1) Turn on your HP printer.
2) Remove all plugs from the Ethernet port (the port with the logo) on the back of your printer.
3) Use the Ethernet cable to connect the printer port and the available port to your router.
Set up the HP printer by calling HP printer Customer Service Phone Number + 1-855-567-7243
To find a printer repair service or get online help setting up an HP printer and other Windows error messages, we are available 24 hours a day with an excellent HP printer support service. Simply call our Hewlett-Packard support toll-free number 1-855-567-7243 and avoid picking up patch cables or taking over your networks.