The Hewlett Packard printer cannot connect to the PC: why does my printer not connect to the PC? The reasons are different. Ultimately, the USB connection is faulty or the computer does not recognize the printer. The printer driver can be a big problem. Regardless of whether the problem is suddenly related to the printer or never worked on the system, you can try the corresponding answers to fix your problem. Here in this blog we will help you solve your problem. Hewlett Packard printer cannot be connected to PC.
Always ask a professional support service to solve all kinds of technical problems. Our company is a high-tech experienced technical support service provider. We are a certified company and are always ready to solve your technology problems with simple methods. Many HP printer users report that the HP printer cannot be connected to a computer
Call Hewlett-Packard support to to Fix HP Printers Error
Method: 1 Check the Hewlett Packard Printer Connection
1. Restart the Hewlett Packard Printer
Turn off the power and then turn on the printer to restart it. Wait a while for it to be fully prepared.
2. Check the Connection Problem
If the connection is connected to the printer, make sure that the connection is not damaged and that it forms a solid and efficient interface. Likewise, check the USB port and clean the ports in case something in the port prevents the USB connection. If your printer is paired via a remote system or Bluetooth, follow the manual that came with your device to properly connect your printer using WiFi or Bluetooth.
3. Check the System Link
Since system problems can cause the printer to disconnect, make sure that your Internet connection is working while using the printer.
Method: 2 Update the HP Print Driver
The missing printer driver may have a related problem so you should confirm that the printer driver is the latest state of the art.
Not only can every printer driver be updated to the latest module to fix any imaginary printer problem such as printer, no print, printer error, etc., but it also provides your favorite experience.
There are two different ways to update the printer driver: physically and accordingly.
Manual: You can physically download the printer driver from the manufacturer and install it on your computer. Guaranteed to download the last perfect module that is perfect for your Windows framework. Since this is different from the manufacturer and printer models, we will not distribute it here.
Automatic – If you don’t have the time or perseverance, you can do it accordingly with Easy Driver.
Method: 3 Troubleshoot the Printer
You can also try to analyze the search engine and troubleshoot the printer. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer and display it with giant symbols or small symbols.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Find your printer, right-click the printer (it may appear here and there as Not Specified) and select Troubleshoot.
- Let your computer find the problem and follow the onscreen instructions to fix it.
Method: 4 Restart the Spooler Service
- On the system keyboard, press the Windows key and the R logo simultaneously to bring up the Run box.
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- Scroll down to learn more about managing Print Spooler.
- If management is running, right-click the management and select Stop, then right-click the management and press Start to restart management.
- If the company does not work properly, right-click on company and select Start to run the company.
- Restart your computer and try the printer again to see if the printer is connected.
Here are the methods that can solve the problem: You cannot connect an HP printer to a computer. Meanwhile, according to the previous steps In case you need any help regarding Hewlett Packard printer errors you canon Visit the Hewlett Packard support and chat with expert team.